By clicking the “VIEW AS” field you can swith to a list view or to a map view (not if only one event is displayed).
So you can select your favorite view – the default is set to “view as photo”.
- This event has passed.
Queer Dance Camp Berlin 2018, DE
Fri 14/12/2018 - Sun 16/12/2018
The Queer Dance Camp of pinkballroom celebrates a small jubilee: It’s the 5th trainings camp for same sex couples at the last weekend before Christmas. Intensive training, a lot of fun, new knowledge and hopefully aching muscles are waiting for you. The training camp is designed for all international same sex dance couples of all classes and for recreational dancers. Role changes are part of some of the trainigs – some couples want to dance them regularly, others „only“ want to profit from the „new“ experiences.
The training is conducted in either the German and English language.
Same sex dance experienced trainers from pinkballroom and other clubs will offer a variety of 11 training sessions à 1,5 hours for both ballroom and latin dance over the the weekend. The trainers of 2018 are: Pascal Herrbach, Gergely Darabos, Margaryta Vyshetravska, Christian Wenzel as well as Carolin Privou & Petra Zimmermann.
How does the camp work?
- Together: Dancers come together from different clubs and learn from and with one another.
- Something for Everyone: All trainings are appropriate for all participants –of whether your concentration is on Standard or Latin.
- Learning: The trainers will focus on special topics on these three days, enabling them to delve more deeply and time-intensively into each concept than is possible in day-to-day training.
- Something new:Wait and see; we’re planning some surprises!
- Fun: Show & Dancing at the Pink-X-mas-Ball.
- Friday 14.12.2017,14:00 – Sunday 16.12.2017, 16:30
- in total 11 training units
Cost per person:
- participants from eastern European countries: 60 EUR
- all others: 80 EUR
- Please continue to check the pinkballroom website for updated Information.
- Questions? mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you!
A request to all organisers: please inform us on updates / corrections / additional information on your competitions that you want to have published on the ESSDA webpage. Mail to: email@example.com.