By clicking the “VIEW AS” field you can swith to a list view or to a map view (not if only one event is displayed).
So you can select your favorite view – the default is set to “view as photo”.
- This event has passed.
Queer Dance Camp Berlin 2017, DE
Fri 15/12/2017 - Sun 17/12/2017
We offer the now 4th edition of the Queer Dance camp for same sex couples in the year 2017 at the last weekend before Christmas. Intensive training, a lot of fun, new knowledge and hopefully aching muscles are waiting for you. The training camp is designed for all international equality dance pairs of all classes and recreational dancers. The training is conducted in either the German or English language.
Equality dance experienced trainers from pinkballroom and other clubs will offer a variety of training sessions for both Standard and Latin dance over the course of the weekend. The theme of this camp is “Rhythm & Musicality.”
We deal with the following questions:
- How can we reach a characteristic dance feeling in each of the different dances?
- How do I dance „deep“ in the music without being too early or too late?
- How do I dance exact rhythm changes without effort in the music?
How does the camp work?
- Together: Dancers come together from different clubs and learn from and with one another.
- Something for Everyone: All trainings are appropriate for all participants –of whether your concentration is on Standard or Latin.
- Learning: The trainers will focus on special topics on these three days, enabling them to delve more deeply and time-intensively into each concept than is possible in day-to-day training.
- Something new:Wait and see; we’re planning some surprises!
- Fun: Show & Dancing at the Pink-X-mas-Ball.
- Friday 15.12.2017,13:00 – Sunday 17.12.2017, 16:30
- in total 11 training units
Cost per person:
- participants from eastern European countries: 60 EUR
- all others: 80 EUR
- Please continue to check the pinkballroom website for updated Information.
- Questions? mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you!
A request to all organisers: please inform us on updates / corrections / additional information on your competitions that you want to have published on the ESSDA webpage. Mail to: email@example.com.